Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome back

So, I have decided to revive my blogger for it's original purpose plus some new ideas I've cooked up.

I'll be ranting, which will go under housecleaning and ranting.

I will be posting artwork...which will go under sketches and artwork respectively.

And I will be reviewing/giving my opinions on newly released video games....which may lead into books and movies should I have enough opinion on.

So, a bit on myself now, as I am no longer the 17 year old below me:

My name's Jessica, I'm 19 and currently a second year Visual Arts major (possibly english minor) who is on the route of becoming a high-school teacher...teaching visual art. I am also a hopeful future writer, I am working on a series and I want to have it published.

My hobbies include video games, drawing, writing, reading, anime, movies, cooking, making fun of people and sleeping. SO, more than likely, I'll talk about these. Less about sleeping though, I'll actually just do that.

So yea, I'll probably be addressing the new Castlevania: Lords of Shadow game by konami and mercury stream/kojima productions shortly. After that, I'll tackle the upcoming Fable III, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Deathly Hallows part 1 (movie). And that should take care of October and November.

1 comment:

Alice said...

HAHA YOU SUCK

Can't wait to read reviews on things that I'll actually know about. Then I may join in the ranting too! 8D