Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dead deers and Potter

So, I came home from school last night a little after 6pm. It was dark when I got off the bus. It's freaking weird, just last week there was still light out at that time.

It's really messing with me.

Anyways, got to the driveway, both garage doors were open. My ad and sister were there. Took 2 secs to realise what was going on. My dad had gone hunting that day. He bagged two deers. I went over, made a negative comment and then proceeded inside.

FFS, I was hoping that he wouldn't catch anything this year. LET ALONE 2.FFS

Anyways, exactly 7 days from now, I'll be sitting in the movie theatre waiting in line for Deathly Hallows part 1. MIDNIGHT SCREENING. I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED.

SO EXCITED!

:D

This one actually looks promising, like direct quotes from the book. It looks like everyone gave it their all for these last two movies and based on that alone, I will love both, no matter what. They put a lot of effort into these last 2, thus I will respect both movies. I have no doubt that they will be my favourite.

Unfortunately, IMAX sold out for the midnight, so I have to go to the regular midnight. That's fine, the image will be better. Since orering, that one has sold out and I checked today, they had to open up 2 more showings just for the midnight.

THE THEATRE WILL BE PACKED FULL OF HP FANS. OMG, I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED.

No comments: